After choosing the ROM file, your device will begin to upgrade and it will automatically boot to the new version once the upgrade is complete. Create a new folder “downloaded_rom” in the Internal storage of your Xiaomi device and copy the ROM file from the computer into this folder. GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking. Once your device has been selected, you must click the “Flash” button.
Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions. This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking. You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware. However, we recommend using the latest tool version for Maximum Compatibility and Stability with the Windows OS. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product.
Follow these instructions install Android updates / Stock MIUI Recovery and Fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi and POCO smartphones. Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
- First and foremost, there are a couple of prerequisites that you need to checkmark.
- So, you should ensure to backup all important data on the phone- like contacts, messages, app data, etc.
- First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above given-link flash your device.
- If interested in trying them, then follow the link to download these Xiaomi EU ROM into your phone.
- If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM.
- urgently requires stock firmware flashing all the times.
Following the steps provided in this guide will ensure that you successfully install the latest version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock firmware (Fastboot Flash File). There are chances you may run into bugs and errors because beta software is a way for developers to try out their early works. By reporting problems you encounter when using the beta software, you may aid in enhancing the stability of the MIUI version. You can submit feedback on issues in beta software using the “Services & feedback” app. Remember Sometimes while rooting or while installing custom or stock ROM, we eventually brick our android phone. There is a solution for this which is provided here stock ROMs on this page “Flashing new stock ROM“.